First of all I'd like to say Happy Holidays to you all. I hope you had a good year and wish an even better one in 2015.
If you don't know what is about: It's a Google Chrome extension that allows writing faster on the web and can be installed here:
So here is a list of short changes we've made to the new version:
2 new websites official supported
Added support for Facebook and Fastmail.com
Bug-fixes and minor improvements
- Bug: Dialog removed the word that was selected when expanding a template.
- Bug: Dialog was not closing on blur - regression introduced in 1.2
- Bug: Dialog caching of templates didn't expire so newly updated templates were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed minor issues with editing in a content-editable field.
- Bug: Validation of templates with the same keyboard shortcut. They should be unique.
- Bug: Issue with synchronisation of templates with the gorgias.io service.
- Improvement: Added some fixes to Settings section in the options.
- Improvement: Duplicating a template redirects directly to the edit dialog of the duplicated template - it makes sense because you usually want to edit it immediately.
- Improvement: Added confirmation when deleting templates.
Thank you for using the extension!